The Villages of Leacroft Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00pm.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, this year’s meeting will be virtual, in the form of an on-line video conference. This change will require residents to respond to written correspondences sent to them via US Mail in a timely manner BEFORE the meeting. Below, is a list of key dates:
- 10/2: Meeting Notice / Board Nomination Forms mailed to residents
- 10/17: Board nomination submittal deadline
- 10/19: Board member ballots mailed to residents
- 11/18: Board member ballots submittal deadline
- 11/19: Annual Meeting
These dates are subject to change. Please continue to monitor the Leacroft.org web-site for the most current information.
Virtual Video Conference Call
(Conference call information coming soon)
Summary of Meeting Agenda:
- Ratify 2021 Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Association Board Member Elections (2 positions)
- Other business as properly brought before the Association
A copy of the 2021 Operating & Reserve budgets that have been approved by the Board of Directors will be mailed and will be available via download on this page toward the end of October.
Because all ballots will be written this year, there will be no proxy voting. It is crucial that at least 28 homeowners return written ballots in order to meet quorum requirements.
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 535-1122 if you have any questions.
2020 Leacroft Annual Meeting Packet (Coming Soon!)