Spring is here! Looking to repaint your shutters a different color? Install a new fence around the yard? Build a shed to help organize your garage? Don’t forget to check the Leacroft community architectural guidelines first and submit your project to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) if required before you get started. The ARC is here to help you with your project to ensure it will meet community guidelines. These guidelines are in place to ensure our community maintains its attractive characteristics, both in appearance and real estate value.
We’ve enhanced our ARC review process. To get started, follow these steps:
- Review the architectural guidelines to confirm if your project needs ARC approval.
- Complete an ARC Review Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request will be reviewed for completeness and necessary documentation. Once reviewed, you will receive an email stating that all information is present and your request is being sent to the committee for further review or that initial information is missing and additional action must be taken before your request will move to the committee.
- Once the committee reviews your request, an email will be sent informing you of their decision or additional steps required.
- You can follow the status of your request at any time by logging-in to your resident portal. Simply log-in using the credentials you received from Henderson Properties. Should you require additional assistance logging-in to your portal, please contact Henderson Properties at: 704-535-1122.
Please remember that our ARC is comprised of volunteer committee members who have full-time lives outside of the HOA. Therefore, it can take up to 30 days to review ARC requests. The committee will respond as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience!
March 27th, 7am-12pm
It is time to get busy on your spring cleaning and fill your garage with items to sell at our annual Spring Garage Sale. Details and sign-up info at link below!
Garage Sale Sign-Up
In an effort to tidy up our Villages of Leacroft Facebook member roster, we will soon begin removing names of people who have moved or are not listed on our current homeowner roster. Over the years, our roster has become outdated with residents coming and going. We will make every effort to not remove any of our current residents. However, if you happen to get removed, we ask that you request to re-join the group again by including your address and please understand it was nothing personal!
The Villages of Leacroft Facebook group was created to provide a communication channel between residents within the Villages of Leacroft and is intended for current Villages of Leacroft adult homeowners and spouses/significant others. Primary renters are also a part of our community and are welcome to join. Other family members, children, and friends of residents are not permitted to join the group simply to keep the group manageable, professional, and informative.
We hope you continue to find posts on our Facebook group informative and thank you for being a part of our community!
– Villages of Leacroft HOA Board
2021 HOA Annual Fee statements have been mailed or emailed to residents.
A few notes regarding your fee statement:
- Payment should arrive in the Henderson Properties office on or before January 31, 2021.
- Payments received after January 31, 2021 will be assessed late fees.
- Payment options:
- Mail check along with your fee coupon to Henderson Properties using the address below.
- If you prefer to make a credit card or e-check payment, please do the following:
- Log-on to www.mysmartstreet.com and click on the “Pay Assessments” button located in the top left corner.
- If you would like to make a one-time payment, please choose from the drop-down list whether you’d like to make a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, and American Express only) or an e-check payment.
- Please Note: With a credit card payment there will be a $14.95 handling fee for each payment in order for the bank to process the payment. However, an e-check payment does not require a handling fee and is absolutely free! Also, please be sure to make the payments payable to: Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
- Please be sure to put your correct account number on your payments to eliminate posting errors. This 3-5 digit number is located on your statement/coupon. You do not have to include the extra zeros.
Things to remember:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your payment to be posted.
- When mailing your payment, please take in to consideration US Postal Service, bank holiday, weekends, etc.
- Please note late fees will incur monthly until payment is made.
- Your payment is posted with the date it is received.
Make Payable to:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
C/O Henderson Properties
PO Box 105007
Atlanta, GA 30348-5007
If you have ANY questions, please contact COMMUNITY SERVICES Administration at 704-970-4155 or email: HOA@HendersonProperties.com
Updated: 11/19/20 @ 6:30pm
The Villages of Leacroft Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00pm.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, this year’s meeting will be virtual, in the form of an on-line video conference. This change will require residents to respond to written correspondences sent to them via US Mail in a timely manner BEFORE the meeting. Below, is a list of key dates:
- 10/2: Meeting Notice / Board Nomination Forms mailed to residents
- 10/17: Board nomination submittal deadline
- 10/19: Board member ballots mailed to residents
- 11/18: Board member ballots submittal deadline (ballots available here)
- 11/19: Annual Meeting
These dates are subject to change. Please continue to monitor the Leacroft.org web-site for the most current information.
Virtual Video Conference Call
Attend by Phone: 669-224-3412
Access Code: 861-022-245
Summary of Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Verification of Quorum (number of ballots received)
- ELECTION RESULTS
- 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Ratify 2021 Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Vote to raise the Annual Assessment by $15.00 for 2021 to $570.00, payable in one payment due on or before January 30, 2021.
- Association Board Member Elections (2 positions)
- Community Update
- Other business as properly brought before the Association
- Adjourn (approx. 8:30pm)
If you have questions you would like addressed at the meeting, please submit those with your ballot and as many as possible will be responded to at the meeting. The list of questions and responses will be published, as well as any information/updates provided, after the meeting.
A copy of the 2021 Operating & Reserve budget that has been approved by the Board of Directors has been mailed and is also available here.
Because all ballots will be written this year, there will be no proxy voting. It is crucial that at least 28 homeowners return written ballots in order to meet quorum requirements.
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 535-1122 if you have any questions.
2020 Leacroft Annual Meeting Packet
2020 Leacroft Annual Meeting Presentation