Spring is in the air and our
Spring Festival is around the corner!!!
It’s time to get ready for the Spring Festival!
March 24th ~ 3-5pm
We are so excited to be able to offer this event for FREE again this year!!! However, due to the preparation that is required and the prizes we offer, you MUST be registered to participate! We cannot accept Egg Hunters or Scavenger Hunters on the day of the event. You are welcome to stop by and visit the petting zoo if you are unable to register for the hunts.
We WILL be having a Bake Sale. IF you want to donate an item, we will be happy to accept it. Please fill out the form below if you would like to donate baked goods.
Yes, it REALLY DOES take a LOT of work to make these events successful. We FULLY rely on our wonderful neighbors to pitch in and help.
Please consider helping in one or more time slots so everyone gets an opportunity to volunteer and still participate in the activities.
All volunteers will be entered into a drawing for a gift card to thank you for your service!
One entry for each slot you fill and complete 🙂
Invite Leacroft teens you know or your neighbors who may not even have kids to help. Everyone will have a chance to win the raffle!!!!
Please follow links below to register.
Thanks for your participation!
Easter Egg / Scavenger Hunts
Volunteering – because WE NEED YOU
During our annual meeting on November 16, 2017, Leacroft residents nominated and elected the following new members to the HOA board, filling (2) expiring terms:
- Dennis Mourning (filling Paul Greiner’s term)
- Joe Mercier (filling Beth DeGrassi’s term)
Please congratulate these two new board members! For a complete list of board members, visit our HOA Board page.
Congrats to the following winners of our 2017 Holiday House Decorating contest!
1st Place: 10607 Old Bridge Ln
2nd Place: 10323 Fairbourne Ct
3rd Place: 10717 Old Bridge Ln
Thanks to all the homeowners who decorated this season, making Leacroft look warm and festive! Get ready now for next year!!
Leacroft Events Committee
2018 HOA Annual Fee statements have been mailed or emailed to residents.
A few notes regarding your fee statement:
- Payment should arrive in the Henderson Properties office on or before January 1, 2018.
- Payments received after January 10, 2018 will be assessed late fees.
- Payment options:
- Mail check along with your fee coupon to Henderson Properties using the address below.
- If you prefer to make a credit card or e-check payment, please do the following:
- Log-on to www.mysmartstreet.com and click on the “Pay Assessments” button located in the top left corner.
- If you would like to make a one-time payment, please choose from the drop-down list whether you’d like to make a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, and American Express only) or an e-check payment.
- Please Note: With a credit card payment there will be a $14.95 handling fee for each payment in order for the bank to process the payment. However, an e-check payment does not require a handling fee and is absolutely free! Also, please be sure to make the payments payable to: Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
- Please be sure to put your correct account number on your payments to eliminate posting errors. This 3-5 digit number is located on your statement/coupon. You do not have to include the extra zeros.
Things to remember:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your payment to be posted.
- When mailing your payment, please take in to consideration US Postal Service, bank holiday, weekends, etc.
- Please note late feees will incur monthly until payment is made.
- Your payment is posted with the date it is received.
Make Payable to:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
C/O Henderson Properties
PO Box 105007
Atlanta, GA 30348-5007
If you have ANY questions, please contact COMMUNITY SERVICES Administration at 704-970-4155 or email: HOA@HendersonProperties.com