***Due to impending winter weather, this event has been postponed to Saturday, February 12th from 9a-10:30a.***
If you’re registered to pick up trees, your current registration will be valid on February 12th.
The Villages of Leacroft is teaming up with TreesCharlotte to offer free trees through the City’s NeighborWoods program in an effort to achieve a goal of 50% canopy coverage throughout the city by the year 2050. Those residents who live in the Prosperity Village area can register for up to (3) free trees to plant at their homes!
What: TreesCharlotte NeighborWoods program @ Villages of Leacroft
When: Actual event is Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 9a – 10:30a (when you get your trees)
Location to pick up trees: Villages of Leacroft Pool, 4400 Highcroft Lane
Info on the NeighborWoods program including tree species available: https://treescharlotte.org/event/prosperity-village-treeadoption/.
1) You MUST register to receive trees.
2) Registration will open January 3, 2022 @ 10am and end @ 11:59pm on January 13, 2022
3) Only available to people who live in the Prosperity Village
4) There is a limit of (3) trees, (2) of the same speciesVillages of Leacroft residents interested in helping with this event should contact Doug Lape (email@example.com
).All others interested in volunteering to assist TreesCharlotte during the event can register as a volunteer when event registration opens on 1/3.
Happy Tree Planting!
City of Charlotte Solid Waste Services will NOT collect garbage, recycling, yard waste or bulk items on Monday, January 17, 2022. Solid Waste Services will operate on a one-day delay beginning Tuesday, January 18. Friday customers will receive service on Saturday, January 22.
2022 HOA Annual Fee statements have been mailed and emailed to residents with current email addresses on file.
A few notes regarding your fee statement:
- Payment should arrive in the Henderson Association Management office on or before January 31, 2022.
- Payments received after January 31, 2022 will be assessed late fees.
- Payment options:
- Mail check along with your fee coupon to Henderson Association Management using the address below.
- Pay by e-check or credit card by logging in to your resident account portal which can be accessed by clicking on the “Resident Account Portal Login” link to the right of the leacroft.org website menu.
- If you’re paying online, you’ll need the following information:
- Management Company ID: 7723
- Association ID: 90
- Property Account Number: XXXXX (found on your statement received in the mail or via email)
- Should you need assistance logging in to or navigating through the resident account portal to make a payment, please review the following account portal tutorials:
- There is no additional fee for paying via e-check online.
- There is a 3% credit card fee for paying by credit card online.
- Please be sure to put your correct account number on your payment to eliminate posting errors.
Things to remember:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your payment to be posted.
- When mailing your payment, please take in to consideration US Postal Service, bank holiday, weekends, etc.
- Please note late fees will accrue monthly until payment is made.
- Your payment is posted with the date it is received.
Make Checks Payable to:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
Payment Mailing Address:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
C/O Henderson Association Management
PO Box 622679
Orlando, FL 32862-2679
If you have any questions, please contact Henderson Association Management at 704-970-4155 or HOA@hendersonassociationmanagement.com.