City of Charlotte Solid Waste Services will NOT collect garbage, recycling, yard waste or bulk items on Monday, January 17, 2022. Solid Waste Services will operate on a one-day delay beginning Tuesday, January 18. Friday customers will receive service on Saturday, January 22.
2022 HOA Annual Fee statements have been mailed and emailed to residents with current email addresses on file.
A few notes regarding your fee statement:
- Payment should arrive in the Henderson Association Management office on or before January 31, 2022.
- Payments received after January 31, 2022 will be assessed late fees.
- Payment options:
- If you’re paying online, you’ll need the following information:
- Management Company ID: 7723
- Association ID: 90
- Property Account Number: XXXXX (found on your statement received in the mail or via email)
- Should you need assistance logging in to or navigating through the resident account portal to make a payment, please review the following account portal tutorials:
- There is no additional fee for paying via e-check online.
- There is a 3% credit card fee for paying by credit card online.
- Please be sure to put your correct account number on your payment to eliminate posting errors.
Things to remember:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your payment to be posted.
- When mailing your payment, please take in to consideration US Postal Service, bank holiday, weekends, etc.
- Please note late fees will accrue monthly until payment is made.
- Your payment is posted with the date it is received.
Make Checks Payable to:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
Payment Mailing Address:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
C/O Henderson Association Management
PO Box 622679
Orlando, FL 32862-2679
If you have any questions, please contact Henderson Association Management at 704-970-4155 or HOA@hendersonassociationmanagement.com.
The Villages of Leacroft is teaming up with TreesCharlotte to offer free trees through the City’s NeighborWoods program in an effort to achieve a goal of 50% canopy coverage throughout the city by the year 2050. Those residents who live in the Prosperity Village area can register for up to (3) free trees to plant at their homes!
What: TreesCharlotte NeighborWoods program @ Villages of Leacroft
When: Actual event is Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 9a – 10:30a (when you get your trees)
Location to pick up trees: Villages of Leacroft Pool, 4400 Highcroft Lane
Info on the NeighborWoods program including tree species available: https://treescharlotte.org/event/prosperity-village-treeadoption/.
2) Registration will open January 3, 2022 @ 10am and end @ 11:59pm on January 13, 2022
3) Only available to people who live in the Prosperity Village area
4) There is a limit of (3) trees, (2) of the same species
Villages of Leacroft residents interested in helping with this event should contact Doug Lape (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All others interested in volunteering to assist TreesCharlotte during the event can register as a volunteer when event registration opens on 1/3.
Happy Tree Planting!
The Villages of Leacroft Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 18, 2021. Registration will begin at 6:00pm and the meeting will begin at 7:00pm.
Bass Pro Shops – Concord Mills (second floor conference room)
8181 Concord Mills Blvd
Concord, NC 28027
Summary of Meeting Agenda:
- Ratify 2022 Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Vote to raise the Annual Assessment by $10.00 for 2022 to $580.00, payable in one payment due on or before January 31, 2022. Details of the justification for increase are included in the document at the link below.
- Association Board Member Elections (3 positions)
- Other business as properly brought before the Association
A copy of the 2022 Operating & Reserve budgets that have been approved by the Board of Directors can be downloaded at the link below, along with a proxy ballot and Board Member Nomination form.
You are invited to attend in person or by proxy. For your convenience, a proxy form is available at the link below for you to designate someone to attend the meeting and vote on your behalf or permit the HOA President to vote on your behalf if you are not able to attend. It is crucial that at least 28 homeowners be represented at the meeting for quorum requirements. If necessary, please mail or scan/take a picture of and email your proxy to Vicky Riggs (Vicky.email@example.com) at Henderson Properties but please do-so in sufficient time for it to be received by Henderson no later than November 15, 2021.
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 535-1122 if you have any questions.