Spring Festival Postponed AGAIN!!
After much deliberation, we have decided to postpone the Spring Festival AGAIN. We are making our final attempt to have the Festival on SUNDAY, April 8th, from 3-5pm.
The weather for Sunday will likely be VERY soggy (which makes our scavenger hunt, egg hunts, and petting zoo less than ideal). It wil also be cold and cloudy. In order to take full advantage of the petting zoo, which cannot bring the newborn animals out into the cold, we are waiting two additional weeks. We know this is AFTER Easter and after spring break, but it is still “Spring,” AND we will be able to have infant goats to bottle feed!! We are also hoping for warmer weather!!
Please visit the sign up ONLY IF you need to adjust your registration. If you are already registered, we will carry over your entry. IF YOU CANNOT attend, please kindly visit the link and delete your sign up. We are truly sorry we cannot make this date work for you but it will help us to keep our egg and scavenger hunt numbers accurate!
Thank you all for your patience, interest, participation, and understanding. We are looking forward to an amazing year of Leacroft EVENTS!!!