Updated: 11/19/20 @ 6:30pm
The Villages of Leacroft Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00pm.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, this year’s meeting will be virtual, in the form of an on-line video conference. This change will require residents to respond to written correspondences sent to them via US Mail in a timely manner BEFORE the meeting. Below, is a list of key dates:
- 10/2: Meeting Notice / Board Nomination Forms mailed to residents
- 10/17: Board nomination submittal deadline
- 10/19: Board member ballots mailed to residents
- 11/18: Board member ballots submittal deadline (ballots available here)
- 11/19: Annual Meeting
These dates are subject to change. Please continue to monitor the Leacroft.org web-site for the most current information.
Virtual Video Conference Call
Attend by Phone: 669-224-3412
Access Code: 861-022-245
Summary of Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Verification of Quorum (number of ballots received)
- ELECTION RESULTS
- 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Ratify 2021 Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Vote to raise the Annual Assessment by $15.00 for 2021 to $570.00, payable in one payment due on or before January 30, 2021.
- Association Board Member Elections (2 positions)
- Community Update
- Other business as properly brought before the Association
- Adjourn (approx. 8:30pm)
If you have questions you would like addressed at the meeting, please submit those with your ballot and as many as possible will be responded to at the meeting. The list of questions and responses will be published, as well as any information/updates provided, after the meeting.
A copy of the 2021 Operating & Reserve budget that has been approved by the Board of Directors has been mailed and is also available here.
Because all ballots will be written this year, there will be no proxy voting. It is crucial that at least 28 homeowners return written ballots in order to meet quorum requirements.
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 535-1122 if you have any questions.