2023 HOA Annual Fee statements have been mailed and emailed to residents with current email addresses on file.
A few notes regarding your fee statement:
- Payment should arrive in the Henderson Association Management office on or before January 31, 2023.
- Payments received after January 31, 2023 will be assessed late fees.
- Payment options:
- Mail check along with your fee coupon to Henderson Association Management using the address below.
- Pay by e-check or credit card by logging in to your resident account portal which can be accessed by clicking on the “Resident Account Portal Login” link to the right of the leacroft.org website menu.
- If you’re paying online, you’ll need the following information:
- Management Company ID: 7723
- Association ID: 90
- Property Account Number: XXXXX (found on your statement received in the mail or via email)
- Should you need assistance logging in to or navigating through the resident account portal to make a payment, please review the following account portal tutorials:
- There is no additional fee for paying via e-check online.
- There is a 3% credit card fee for paying by credit card online.
- Please be sure to put your correct account number on your payment to eliminate posting errors.
Things to remember:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for your payment to be posted.
- When mailing your payment, please take in to consideration US Postal Service, bank holiday, weekends, etc.
- Please note late fees will accrue monthly until payment is made.
- Your payment is posted with the date it is received.
Make Checks Payable to:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
Payment Mailing Address:
Villages of Leacroft, Inc.
C/O Henderson Association Management
PO Box 622679
Orlando, FL 32862-2679
If you have any questions, please contact Henderson Association Management at 704-970-4155 or HOA@hendersonassociationmanagement.com.
The Villages of Leacroft Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. Registration will begin at 6:00pm and the meeting will begin at 7:00pm.
Bass Pro Shops – Concord Mills (second floor conference room)
8181 Concord Mills Blvd
Concord, NC 28027
Summary of Meeting Agenda:
- Ratify 2023 Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Vote to raise the Annual Assessment by $40.00 for 2023 to $620.00, payable in one payment due on or before January 31, 2023. Details of the justification for increase are included in the document at the link below.
- Association Board Member Elections (2 positions)
- Other business as properly brought before the Association
A copy of the 2023 Operating & Reserve budgets that have been approved by the Board of Directors can be downloaded at the link below, along with a proxy ballot and Board Member Nomination form.
You are invited to attend in person or by proxy. For your convenience, a proxy form is available at the link below for you to designate someone to attend the meeting and vote on your behalf if you are not able to attend. It is crucial that at least 28 homeowners be represented at the meeting for quorum requirements. If necessary, please mail your proxy back to Henderson Properties but please do-so in sufficient time for it to be received by Henderson no later than November 14, 2022.
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 535-1122 if you have any questions.
2022 Leacroft Annual Meeting Info Packet
2022 Leacroft Annual Meeting Presentation
Interested in being on the Leacroft HOA Board? Now’s your chance! Being on the HOA Board does not require a lot of your time. The board typically meets once a month for approx. 1.5 hrs. Occasional work outside those meetings may be required depending on committee involvement.
Serving on the board is a great way to give back to the community we all call home. YOU can make a difference! Get involved today by completing and submitting the nomination form in the Annual HOA Meeting packet at the bottom of the linked page below.
2022 HOA Annual Meeting Announcement and Information
The Villages of Leacroft Architectural Review Committee (ARC) has been working to streamline the ARC request process over the past several months. Part of this streamlining requires some assistance on the administrative side to ensure all required paperwork has been properly submitted. This new administrative process costs us money.
Beginning 5/1/21, a $25 admin fee for each Architectural Review Committee (ARC) request will be required. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid through Henderson Properties before the ARC request will be reviewed by the committee. Please understand that this fee is needed to cover the admin costs associated with processing these requests, which is extremely time consuming. We hope our community understands this need and sees an improvement in the streamlining of the ARC process as well.
To file an ARC request, please download the ARC request documents and follow the steps described within the documents. Should you have any questions, please email: leacroftARC@gmail.com
Submit your completed request and a check for a $25 application fee, payable to Villages of Leacroft to: Henderson Association Management, 958 W. Main Street, Rock Hill, SC 29730. You may also email the application and attachments to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding.