Spring is here! Looking to repaint your shutters a different color? Install a new fence around the yard? Build a shed to help organize your garage? Don’t forget to check the Leacroft community architectural guidelines first and submit your project to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) if required before you get started. The ARC is here to help you with your project to ensure it will meet community guidelines. These guidelines are in place to ensure our community maintains its attractive characteristics, both in appearance and real estate value.
We’ve enhanced our ARC review process. To get started, follow these steps:
- Review the architectural guidelines to confirm if your project needs ARC approval.
- Complete an ARC Review Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request will be reviewed for completeness and necessary documentation. Once reviewed, you will receive an email stating that all information is present and your request is being sent to the committee for further review or that initial information is missing and additional action must be taken before your request will move to the committee.
- Once the committee reviews your request, an email will be sent informing you of their decision or additional steps required.
- You can follow the status of your request at any time by logging-in to your resident portal. Simply log-in using the credentials you received from Henderson Properties. Should you require additional assistance logging-in to your portal, please contact Henderson Properties at: 704-535-1122.
Please remember that our ARC is comprised of volunteer committee members who have full-time lives outside of the HOA. Therefore, it can take up to 30 days to review ARC requests. The committee will respond as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience!